Oven baked cheese steak & Clam Soup

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010

I didn't have a good appetite for lunch today. When hubby called me up and asked me what I wanted for dinner, I begged him not to cook any Chinese food. He said okay and he would decide what I would eat tonight. By dinner time, he impressed me with oven baked cheese steak, with salad and baked potato. He also tried to make a clam soup which I think taste better than the one at Pizza Hut !! Yummy ! Enjoy the pictures ! 



Oven Cheese Steak
Ingredients:
1. Beef Steak
2. Cheddar Cheese

Seasoning:
1. Salt
2. Black Pepper
3. Parsley
4. Olive Oil
5. Butter

Method:
1. Wash steak thoroughly and pat dry 
2. Cut slits across steak for better heat penetration
3. Season steak with salt, pepper and parsley
4. Sit for 30 mins
5. Sear steak with olive oil and butter on frying pan
6. Put cheese on top of steak
7. Bake steak in oven at 200 Celsius for 15 mins


Clam Soup
Ingredients:
1. Clams
2. Ginger
3. Tomato
4. Chinese Celery
5. Onion
6. Red Chilli
7. Minced Garlic

Seasoning:
1. Salt
2. Pepper
3. Sherry/Mirin
4. Butter

Method:
1. Clean Clams
2. Boil water and add in butter, ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, chilli and boil for 10 mins.
3. Add sherry/mirin and chinese celery
4. Add in clams
5. Add salt and pepper to taste

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP