Cupcakes with Fondant (MIL's recipe!!)

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks to my MIL, who spent a few hours demonstrating to me how to make delicious cupcakes .... I am proud to say that I can now make delicious cupcakes !!! Although I don't really have the mood, but I just need to bake for my 2 close buddies at work (Coz it is their birthdays) and the rests of my colleagues some cupcakes before I leave this company.




 
Ingredients:
- 200g of sugar
- 200g of plain flour
- 250g of butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 Medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla

* For plain cupcakes : orange juics - 2 oz
* For Chocolate cupcakes : 200 - 250g choco chips (to double boil) & 2 oz of milk, Choco Emulco (1 tbsp)

Methods:
1. Mix Butter & Sugar using a mixer.

2. Add 1/2 tsp vanilla to the batter

* For Chocolate cupcakes:
- add 1/2 tsp of salt to the batter
- add chocolate chip mix (which was double boiled)
- add 1 Tbsp Choc Emulco

3. Add baking powder and bicarbonate into the flour & stir with a wooden spoon
* Plain cupcake - can add almond powder (30g)
* Chocolate cupcake - add 4 tbsp of chocolate powder

4. Add 1 egg at a time into the mixer at medium speed

5. Add Mix flour into the batter and continue to mix at low speed
* Plain Cupcake: Add Orange juice to the batter
* Chocolate cupcake: Add Milk to the batter

6. Put 36g of batter into each cupcake case

7. Bake 20 min at 175 degree celscius

Icing Sugar:
Add Meringue powder + 2 Tbsp of water + 500g of icing and 1/2 lemon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP