My self improved Oreo Icecream cake

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

My hubby betted with his second auntie on something and he lost the bet. So now he ows his second auntie a Swensen treat, and all his cousins are asking for the ice creams ! Since it is hubby's birthday on Sunday, I decide to self improve on the Oreo Ice Cream cake. And I am proud to present my new self improved Oreo Ice cream cake made up of the following:

Bottom Layer - Oreo Biscuits
1st Layer - Half Chocolate Ice Cream & Half Vanilla Ice Cream
2nd Layer - Oreo Biscuits
3rd Layer - Cookie & Cream Ice Cream
4th Layer - Chocolate Whipping Cream
5th Layer - Oreo Biscuits


However, I was quite impatient and didn't wait for at least 6hours for the cake shape to be formed. I removed the mould too early and the cake was kinda ruined at the side. Anyway, I am not sure about the taste. But I think it should taste great. Looking forward to taste it tomorrow !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP