Baked New York Cheese Cake

>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have another attempt on cheese cake. Back to New York Cheesecake again. Couldn't accept my failure in Chicago cheesecake .. so here I go again . I modified my earlier recipe of New York Cheesecake and created my own one! Got very good review from hubby and colleagues for this cheesecake .. YIPPY!! Success !!!



Crust:

Ingredients:
100g graham crackers
56g melted butter
1 tbsp sugar

Method:
1. Combine all the ingredients and press them onto a 9-inch springform pan.
2. Pre heat the oven at 170 DC.
3. Bake for 8 - 10 min.

Cheesecake:

Ingredients:
2 8oz cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 175degreeC. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in the vanilla and milk. Then add the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the sour cream lastly and pour into prepared pan. Bake for 50minutes in a water bath. Switch off the oven and let it rest inside for 1/2 hour before placing it in the fridge. Chill overnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP